For those younger than 40 years, we offer an age-relevant examination – Executive Start Screening. The examination takes 3 ½ hours and is focused on the heart and arteries.
The survey covers:
- Extensive survey with doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG
- Blood analysis (47 pcs)
- Echocardiogram, ultrasound heart
- Carotid Doppler ultrasound pulse vessel in the neck
- Femoral Doppler ultrasound pulse vessel in the groin
- MRI brain
- Closing conversation with doctor when risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed. Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic. Written summary of findings and CD with MR images.
The Executive Start Screening can at the revisit be supplemented with different MRI examinations:
– MRI orthopedic e.g. low back, shoulder or knee, incl. orthopedic consultation.