The complete health examination Executive Premium screening takes about 6 hours.
The examination covers:
- Extensive survey with doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG
- Blood Analyses (47 pcs)
- Bone Mineral Density Measurement
- Echocardiogram, ultrasonic heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessel in the neck
- Femoral Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessels in the groin
- MRI brain
- MRI upper abdomen including pancreas, liver, kidneys and gallbladder
- MRI lower abdomen including prostate/ uterus and ovaries
- MRI colon
- MRI aortic arch
- Closing conversation with doctor when risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed. Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic. Written summary of findings and CD with MR images.
If you are between 40-50 years, an examination every 5 years is recommended. If you are between 50-60 years, every 4 years. If you are above 60 years, every 3 years.
The Executive Premium Screening can at the revisit be supplemented with different MRI examinations:
– MRI lungs.
– MRI orthopedic e.g. low back, shoulder or knee, incl. orthopedic consultation.
– Fat analysis