By far the most comprehensive cardiovascular examination – Executive Heart Screening is suitable if you have a history of cardiovascular diseases in the family. This examination will take about 3 ½ hours. This examination can help to protect you from strokes and heart attacks, among others.
The survey covers:
- Extensive survey with doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG
- Blood Analyses (47 pcs)
- Bone Mineral Density Measurement
- Echocardiogram, ultrasonic heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessel in the neck
- Femoral Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessels in the groin
- Bone Mineral Density Measurement for those who are older than 50 years
- MRI aorta
- Closing conversation with doctor when risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed. Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic. Written summary of findings and CD with MR images.
The Executive Heart Screening can be supplemented with additional MRI examination.
– MRI heart
Other supplementary examinations according to price list.